Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What's Uppeee

I come here to write on a heavy rain, temperature dropping, beautifully serene day.  The palm trees dance in the rain and the greenery and landscaping reaches up to connect to the wholeness of each drop that lands to feed it.  It is quiet.  It is loud.  It is just as it needs to be.

I went to the doctor this morning to try to get a better handle and understanding on the drugs that I am on and the new drugs that are offered to me.  I have a great resistance to take more.  I have an inkling of determination to not let them be a part of my every day life any more. 

I cannot find the kind of help I wish to have to walk in and through this.   I cannot understand or commit to messing with my own chemistry any more through chemical drugs.  I know they are great for some.  I know they have allowed me to live a very 'fulfilling' life in the past during a whole lot of pain.  I think that I know I need to go in a different direction now.

This scares me and excites me.  I do not know how to accomplish this.  I only know that a large part of me is open to accomplish this. 

I am curious to see who I am without medicine.  It has been thousands of moons since I have lived medicine free.

Are some of my feelings, irritations and nuances because of drugs... 

I have experienced an awful lot of change, loss and challenges recently.  I think I'm supposed to feel a lot of the 'stuff' I feel as I find myself on 'change, loss and challenge street'.  As I am open for 'easy street', I invite myself to feel my way to it.  I support myself just as I am.   I do not ask why I do not feel better.   I ask myself to love myself just as I feel responding to what is.

Deep, Deep, Deep...

Many of us are in deep just now.  The flutter of life feeling like King Kong and the new every day changes and challenges that many of us are experiencing -- 'invite' us to feel unlike we've ever felt before. 

It is okay.  We are okay.  You are okay. 

May you feel what you feel.  May you speak what you feel and let love and your unique self walk you through on this journey that we call life. 

JUST BE U -- Just be everything you feel, everything you think, everything you are.  Keep what rocks your world in a way that excites you.  Let go of what rocks your world in a way that weighs you down.  Walk with the wholeness of you and experience life as only you can.  It may really just be awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment