Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 24, 2014

Greatness

I am having a bombardment of greatness!  Yay! 

I went to a 'Transformational Breathing' class last night and it was wonderful and exciting.  I saw myself not being certain if I want all this life energy up in here...  It feels scary and overwhelming; exciting and new as I tell myself, Yes!  Yes! I do want everything life has to offer me.

Today, I am going for a Cranial Sacral session.  I look very forward to unsticking the energy that is blocked between my heart and my mind.  My neck wants attention and I am hoping to give it some.

Tomorrow I have a call with an Intuitive Healer.

And, ooohhh, this is a big AND for me...

Tomorrow I am going to the "Life You Want Tour" in Miami with Oprah and her 'friends' as a guest of the tour.  I was offered via email to enter a sweepstakes for tickets.  I entered.  I was declined.  A few days later, I was offered two tickets.   WOW. 

My husband asked if I wanted to go and I had said, no, I do not want to meet Oprah that way...  And, here, now, are tickets in my possession. 

This is a big deal to me as I have many thoughts, aspirations and ideas where it comes to the wonderful work Oprah (et al) puts out into our world...  Growing your OWN is, perhaps, a good way to describe her work.  She offers insight into how to grow our own self...  THIS EXCITES ME SO....  Scares me some too...  Owning who we are is what excites me greatly.  I'm thinking You may already know this about me...  Ha. 

Oh, the webs of dilemmas, possibilities, and the process of life that I create out of my own head, heart, fear, love and truth.

I walk on.   I walk on right into the presence of many like minded and hungry for a better life peoples.  This is going to be great! 

May you walk on - right into what gives you great excitement.

                                                          Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment