Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Two of Spades

I picked the Two of Spades from a group of cards.  I haven't done this in a couple of months due to when I was previously doing it, it had felt so right in leading me into the house that I fell in love with.   When that didn't happen, I seemed to have stopped because I do not understand why I feel like I got so many 'signs' and 'signals' that that was the house for me and it just wasn't so.

However, today, it felt the right thing to do and with the Two of Spades comes this information by Serena Powers.

Two of Spades:
"Two: Separation, gossip and deceit. Difficult changes."

I have been through some difficult and huge changes these past two plus years.  I gave up my big, safe home up north and am now living full time down south (which was my dream since I was 17).  I lost a few of my dearest animals and the process of all of it was challenging and the realization was that my home was truly inside of myself and not outside of myself.

I experienced death of people that their energy was a huge part of who and what I am.  They were in my life since my first breath here on Earth.  I learned about how to live life sharing these beautiful human's souls' transitioning.  None had an easy way of it and still through the greatest of their despair, I have experienced the greatest depth of their beauty. 

I feel an 'air' coming in pushing the rest through.  I feel ease starting to show it's beautiful presence ever so slightly again.

I AM READY FOR EASE.  I know ease. 

May you experience where you've been, where you are and be open to the greatness of where you want to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment