Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 16, 2014

1997

The last time I lived, with everything I owned, under one roof was 1997.  Wowza.

Last night I got the last of the deliveries from up north.  I am now, again, living under one roof.  All of my belongings and my family are under one roof.  Huge!  Huge!  Huge!

For me, this is somewhat unknown and unchartered territory.  It is exciting.  It is whole.  It is simple, I think...

I have a garage full of boxes and all of me is in one place physically and, perhaps, spiritually and emotionally.

I trust myself that whatever comes my way, I am okay.  I trust that what I feel and think is exactly where I need to be in this moment.

All of me - the good, the great, the hard, the crazy, the challenging, the ease of, the love... is ever present and I accept my one-ness with myself.  What I am on the inside is also on the outside. 

I give myself permission to embrace all that I am.  The parts of my body I always paid attention to at wanting it to be better, I accept (mostly).  The parts of me that I love, I empower.  The feelings that do not feel good on me, I allow and the thoughts that mess with me, I experience.

This is huge. 

I do not know what I do or where I go from here and it does not matter.  I am good in this moment and this moment I experience as it shows itself to me. 

I am a work in progress; under construction and living my life through the truth of what and who I am.  Good stuff.!

May you live your experience(s) through the truth of what and who you are.

May you allow your life to be built; to evolve; and to grow into whatever the real you can grow from the depth of yourself.  Now, this is what I've always wanted to know and experience as far back as I can remember!!!  Yay me! 

                                                  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment