Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 15, 2014

TMI

I am on information overload.  There is so much information swirling around in our world; landing in certain places, hovering over our lives and coming from within. 

What is a person to do....

Be with what is.

Trust ourselves to be okay with whatever comes our way.

Trust that the Universe/God/Etc. has a plan for us and it is a great overall one.

Embrace and love every part of ourselves as it has made us into who we are today and at the depth of ourselves there is only love and connection.

Keep the information that feels true or 'right' to us.

Delete or send love to the information that feels untrue or 'wrong' to us.

Know that everything comes and happens and evolves as it is supposed to for our fullest overall fulfillment and growth.

Live the life that is inside of you outside of yourself, through love.

Support others in their beliefs while always being true to your own. 

Allow what is to be as you send love and live your truth out into our world.

Live who you are as an individual together with everyone you encounter.

TMI overload...  May you know and live your truth.

And, so it is.

May you know and live thyself.

                                                               Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment