Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 2, 2023

Ooh La La

 “The most powerful determinant of who you are is inside you,”.  From the book “Educated” by Tara Westover.

Go there.  Love there.  Expand there.  Explore there.   Live from there.

May you let your care, curiosity, gentleness and instinct flow with You.  Bring these into every situation, circumstance, relationship, and idea that you encounter as your full, whole and loving self.

Everything you need for your lifetime is inside of You.  We are all born with a built in road map; so to speak.  You are the common denominator of everything you experience.  It is You.  The things you connect to including your feelings, your innate wisdom, your heart, your soul, and your gained knowledge are your direction(s).  With awareness and no judgment, these best guide us on our path.  They lead us towards. They lead us away.   

You, my dear friend, do have it all… 

Manatee can be about generosity, compassion, peace, curiosity and trust.  They can remind us to slow down and connect to our own beingness.  Swim and flow through from all that is within You out. 

May you let your inner life/world connect you to everything that shows up for You in the outer world; in every breath. 

Learn thyself.   Know thyself.   Be thyself.   Open to your dreams and desires from the innermost depth of yourself and what makes you vibe high and thrive.    

The purpose of You.  When You just know your living your purpose… ooh la la.

I wish You ooh la la.   

No comments:

Post a Comment