Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 28, 2023

What If

What if I sat with what feels painful to me and love myself through...

What if I wrote a letter to what is painful to me...

What if I rethink something that is bothersome to me...

What if I stay present to the truth within myself...

Can I say kind things to myself...  Can I choose to be extra gentle with myself...

Have I tried asking for help...

Do I dare close my eyes and feel the presence of my life (my aliveness) within me...

Can I welcome the Divine, the Higher Power, the Higher Presence, God within me...  Can I know I am worthy of this divinity that is within me... Will I grasp and live through this beautiful universal energy that is within me, mine and unexplainable and true... 

I believe the whole universe exists within me.

I am what I am of that which I come from.

Oooh.  How mystical and mysterious this can sound and feel.  How marvelous and amazing this can be and feel.  How true and real when it comes through my love and truth.

To know that something way bigger than myself has me living the life that I am.  The life that I was born into.  The life that I have cherished, altered, participated in and have grown.  This life now.   My life now.  Exactly how it is.  Exactly how I am.

You come from something way bigger than you.   You are not alone.  You are meant to experience You as You.  All that You feel.  All that You are.  All that You breathe.  All that You cherish.  All that You, well, have experienced.  It is You.  It is Yours to be so.  Your life now.  Exactly as it is.  Exactly how You are.  

What if we stopped labeling all that we are and open to the experience of Being who we are.  Just Be.

From all the mystical, mysterious, marvelous and amazing life experiences that happen.  

Scientifically written and what is not written to grasp.  Just is.  Just are.  Just am.  Just be.

You.

Honor You(rself).  Honor what You feel.  Honor all the life that passes through and opens with every breath that You take.

May you open your heart, mind, body and soul.  Relax into.  Live open.  Let your innate knowing and love be so.  

Blessing and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment