Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 29, 2023

How You Doin’

“The struggle is real.”  And we can so support ourselves. 

Pain is our bodies way of telling us something is wrong or we are not in full alignment or can be something that demands our attention to lead us in another direction.  

We are living in a world, today, that is not fully and easily conducive to easy living.  Many of the every day things we do just now end up being harder, bigger, more frustrating because most of us are feeling the strain, chaos, untruths, and the nonsensical that is alive and being shown to us as a whole.  

Stores, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, banks, and people, etc. are all on overload and transforming/evolving since the corona virus, and probably before.  However, it is my perception that we are more consciously aware now as we had to sit, live, stay and be in a very different and unique way.     

What is one thing you can do just now that makes You happy/content.   Do that. 

What is one thought you can think right now that can brings you peace.  Think that.    

What is one thing you can honor, through your own love, that feels difficult and/or painful.  One thing at a time and always let love.

What is one thing you are grateful for - give thanks.  

I find myself  breathing deep and slow.  Telling myself that I am safe.  I can choose how I spend and ‘see’ my day.  I honor what is and my reaction to what is and do my best to react through my own love.  

I am open to my wisdom and outside knowledge.  I invite in the beauty that is available to me.  I request for help and guidance; signs and pathways to show themselves   I feel my way.

Hold on.  Let go.  Do.  Do not.  Trust yourself that You know when to do which.   

Whatever feels the best for you to do…. Talk to a professional.  Relax.   Do a project.  Do an errand.   Hug yourself.  Spend time with someone you enjoy greatly.  Look in the mirror and tell yourself how much you love yourself.  Talk to yourself with so much love and kindness.

There is opportunity for both calm and uncalm in many, if not most things.  I'm so going back and forth between the two; rapidly and often just now.   

Moving my body is such a great gift to myself.   Eating and feeling good about it is another.  Connecting to people and sharing each other’s life in openness to understanding is another.   

Whatever feels like a gift to yourself, create that.   

Feel.  It is ok to feel everything inside of You as it shows up.  Talk about a gift.  Resisting it no longer works so well.  Probably, never did.  But it could be done.  Now, when I resist, the energy it takes is just too high a price for me to pay.   

No one knows You like You do.  

May you check in with yourself.  See how You are doin’.   May you respond with love accordingly.  


Dear God,

Please show us our best and most true, enjoyable, uplifting way through You.  Amen.  

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment