Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 29, 2023

Acceptance

As I accept what is I realize my strength and feel my truth.  It is through acceptance and calm that I am most able to take my next [best] step forward through my own peace and love.  

The power of acceptance and being real in 'what is' will bring us ‘home’ to our best and whole self.  

Honoring ourselves wholly is a great big win every time we do.  

Most of us were never taught our own body’s abilities to heal itself.   It's what the body does when we get out of its way.   Relax into it.  Love it.  Be one with it without judgment or fear; as best and as often as You can.   

Our mind keeps us safe.  It is its job.  Sometimes, it tells us things thinking its protecting us from danger.   When it feels like a warning of danger is occurring within, it is often a good time to ask how real is this perceived danger.  Notice, know and follow through with your mind, body, gut/instinct, heart and soul all working as one.  All working together.    

You know what feels most true, safe, loving and best for You. 

May you breathe and walk the path(s) of the ones available to you now that you feel You are called to do.  The ones that pull [out and together] the wholeness of You. 

May you live in and be wholly You.    You are truly magnificence, uniqueness and there is not and never will be anyone like You.  How amazing and wondrous is that. 

May you relax into and honor You.  As you honor You, you honor God, your creator of everything You.   He knew earth needed You exactly as You are, here now, to be part of this amazing life that is being challenged, reordered and laid out for us all to participate as ourselves and to live and give with grace, honor, truth and trust.   

just what if... The wholeness lived from within each of us out creates the wholeness of our Universe living in harmony.  Let love.  One Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment