Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 21, 2023

Simplicity

Imagine this…

YOU doing what feels happiest, most joyful, fun and balanced to You.

Just what if when we are feeling ‘ugh’ or ‘yikes’ or ‘blah’ we look at it as we are not doing what aligns with our soul.   

We are doing more from our minds - through our thoughts that were created with knowledge that came from outside of ourselves -  than from the wisdom that is inside each of us.   

Knowledge is wonderful.  Learning is exciting. And to use only knowledge leaves out a lot of who we are and what we were created to do.  

For one week, one day, one hour just, maybe, be aware of when you get cranky or feeling less than good - what is going on around you and what are the thoughts that you are thinking.   

Are you in alignment with what you think you ‘should’ be doing or are you in alignment with what feels like You.  

What is one thing you can do and/or think in a moment of ‘ugh’ that brings you into the alignment of what feels best to You.   

Maybe we cannot always do things that are more joyous or fun to ourselves.   We can always change the thought of what our reaction to an experience is.   

Simple.   Idk.   I will consciously participate and try it for myself.  

I do know I can change the way I feel by changing the way I experience something by changing the thought and my reaction of/to it.  

‘Play’ with this a bit if it feels like something You want to do.   We can always go back to just letting ourselves be miserable when we are.   

In this world of great upheaval and change, we can create the world within us to experience life in a way that allows us to be more self- aware and to create better options for ourselves in how we react.   

Let’s get it on.   

May you honor the honor that is the right fit and feel of who You are.  

Welcome simplicity through awareness, thoughts, love, wisdom and beliefs.   

May you ‘simply’ “Just 9Be U”.   

Know thyself.  Love thyself.  Be thyself.  Thy whole self.  Put this awesome that is You(rs) into our world.   

May this be our ongoing and forward way of living.  

Love.  Honor.  Follow your bliss in the most beautiful, helpful, uplifting and productive ways.   

When you are feeling cranky or feeling less than You - may you be aware of what is going on around you and what are the thoughts that you are thinking.   

No comments:

Post a Comment