Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Light Rising

I took this picture of the moon early last night.  I created this meme in the middle of the night.  I researched the spiritual meaning of 'yellow gold'.  I had a lot of fun with it.  I am drawn to share it here with You.  Thank You for being here.  

May you always be true to You.

Go easy.  Be open.  What calls to You and/or gets your attention is what is always for You guiding You; as you believe and as you consciously open to this being so.    

May you let what you are drawn to be signs of the life to follow and live..  You, your way..

What came up was the color could be about the highest stage of spiritual development.  It could represent divine connection.  Be about and support the divine self.

'Self realization' and 'being comfortable with yourself' also showed up during my research.

What I found interesting and 'fun' was this paragraph below by 'The Spiritual Centre'.

"Archangel Metratron is associated with the seat of the soul chakra, the colour gold, sacred geometry and the Merkaba.  He is here to help you ascend to the highest possible version of you A direct connection to your soul.  A doorway to the stars, the planets and the universe.  He will reveal the truth to you when the timing is right.  Know that you hold all the seeds within you, they just lie dormant until you are ready to germinate them and bring them into manifestation.  Metraton has love for all things, for all creatures and for our planet and universe.  An unconditional love that is beyond human understanding."

I am not familiar with Archangel Metratron and the Merkaba.  I do believe in divine timing, truth, love and manifestation.

I do believe in You being You through as much love and openness as possible.  This is the 'magic' that is in us all.  

May you light up your magic that being true You is.  May you let your 'Just 9Be U' vibe rise up.  Live in the current complete and full version of You.  Let truth, honor and love be what lifts You.


No comments:

Post a Comment