Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 5, 2022

Ease Mantra

This morning, I heard myself saying "Guide my ease from within me and of me."

Feeling a lot of bombarding going on as most of us are finding our best way forward, through and onward in this quickly changing and moving world.  A day out can feel like walking in and experiencing moments that were written for a long ago television series called "The Twilight Zone'.  When I googled "Twilight Zone", the explanation of it read "a strange mix of horror, science fiction, drama, comedy and superstition".   

There are plenty of us feeling in over our heads and/or being bombarded with our computers, phones, connections and the world being open to us 24/7.  Almost constant change, obstacles, information, feedback, surprises and plenty of options are happening and available.

Have you recently went to purchase a vacuum cleaner, light bulbs or anything of the sort...  I have.     CHANGE.   

If you are enjoying the options, selections, research and the part(s) of life that is(are) extremely helpful and make(s) life easier - claim the win...  I say claim those Wins.  May they be daily and more.  

If you are sometimes feeling overwhelmed and/or uncertain about situations that have previously gone smooth and fruitful and do not feel this way now, breathe and be extra kind to yourself.  

You are not alone.  All of us are experiencing and, most likely, questioning life and what is showing up in our every day, 'regular' routines.  Unlike anything we have ever known before.

Sure, there are similarities.  And as a whole world connected through technology, living is unfamiliar, new and different.  

May you invite and allow for guidance through your calm, ease, and breath.  May we live knowing almost everyone, if not everyone, is living in this disarray.

I pray for guidance of ease that is within You and of You.  The clarity of life through an openness and calm is easier and more clear than experiencing living through anger and haste.

Soar.  Glide.  Be.  Breathe.  Then, feel and watch yourself succeeding.  Flow with it; as best and as often as You can.      

No comments:

Post a Comment