Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 11, 2022

Dis-Ease

There is more dis-ease in our world today and with many of us.  Some say because of the food we eat.  Some say it is because of the lack of movement.  Some say sunshine helps.  Some say medicine. 

I have read if one finds themselves depressed, ask when did you stop doing what you love..  When did you stop having fun.. 

Louise Hay has written and corresponded dis-eases with different emotional states in her book “You Can Heal Your Life”.  I find the information brilliant.  

Louise is the one that I first read about trusting the process of life.  The ability to open up to moving forward with ease.  

May you look in the mirror and tell yourself how much you love yourself.

May we all trust the process of life and trust that as we live in our truth, respond to it and show ourselves great love, we will create and step forward the best way(s) possible.  

I care greatly.  I have always cared greatly.  When I bring this great caring into myself for myself, it is a wonderful feeling.  It offers ease and peace.  It uplifts and strengthens me.

May you care greatly for You.  Allow your caring to grow and be shared.

Trust your own wisdom.  Speak your truth.  Believe what you feel and experience.   Be open to receive the best guidance through these things.   Amen.  May it be so.  It is so.  

Healing can always be an ‘inside job’.  When I listen and respond to what is going on inside of me, miracles and knowledge through my innate wisdom and respect show up to guide me.    

May you let your innate wisdom show you miracles and bring forth knowledge.  Respect where You are.  

We are each uniquely affected and our experience and dis-ease, while can be similar, is greatly individual.     

Through your own love and your courageous self-exploration and open response to same, You can become empowered to turn your dis-ease into ease. 

May you let your own light burn away hurt, suffering, any fear of the future, any sadness of the past and let it and You shine; now in this moment through being everything that You are from love and everything that You want to be through innate wisdom.

Most of us were not taught the amazing ability of our bodies’ ability and desire to heal, thrive and adjust.  May we get out of our own way, breathe deep, relax into and allow it to work its magic   

I wish You ease, flow and your own utmost love.   

Much love always.   

No comments:

Post a Comment