Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 2, 2022

12/2/22

Today is 12/2/22.  A lot of 2's.  Adding all the numbers together, they equal 9; my favorite number since I was a child, 100 years ago.  Hoot.  

Number 2 can symbolize peace, harmony, balance and prosperity.  It can represent service and openness; love and consideration.  Some say the number 2 can remind us to be open to the energies in the universe.  Look for signs, symbols and synchronicities to understand and connect to our innate self and our life.  

I say have fun with it.  Be lighthearted.  

Number 9 can represent completion.  It can be about endings and/or new beginnings.  It can be a highly spiritual number connecting us to our own spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, universal love, humanity and service to humanity.  It can offer connection to our own inner strength, generosity, positivity and divine wisdom.

I say trust where you are.  Be extra kind to yourself and really be open to hear, listen and respond to what is true for you in every thing, every connection, every situation and every breath you take.  Open to your own love from within out.  

We are on a cusp.  We are entering into our new way, new world.. anew.  Individually; together.    

Welcome ourselves home to us.   If we are not completely there, we certainly are on our way, definitely there at times and closer than, perhaps, we have ever been.  

May you welcome yourself home to You.   

Let peace, harmony, balance, prosperity be what you invest in; through your truth, lovingly energizing your life into what you feel is the best truth of /for You.  Think gloriously because gloriousness is.  

We have completed many lessons.  Let us begin again/anew from where we are now.  

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment