Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 2, 2022

All Shook Up

Perhaps, sometimes, we have to get all shook up for us to want to change something and/or learn and grow.  I don't think it is always the case and I do feel it often lately.

I read a beautiful passage by Mark Nepo recently and I'd like to share it here.

"As I move into the world, I live out my uniqueness.  But when love and suffering cause me to go inward, I discover the common Center where we are all the same."  Mark Nepo

What also comes up for me just now is "Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place."  J. Lynn

Oh, our crazy, interesting, very different, wonderful world.  We have never experienced life so digitally connected and divinely so deep.

We are deep in our lives and, perhaps, emotions and feelings.  We may have more questions than answers.  More change than what remains the same.  

We are connected more to the unique life that is ours by the unsettling times and waters.

We are being asked to see life different as these differences are so loud and upon us.  Every where I look, see, and am.  Every moment I experience is being challenged through my own filter.

What I see and feel is through my own lens and heart.  There seems to be a whole brokenness throughout the world.  Or would the word 'reestablishment' be better to describe what is happening...

We are establishing the way we live, share and are in new ways.  Many are unknown yet.

Oh the possibilities..

May you bring the best possibility with You into everything you experience and are.

Breathe deep.  Inside of You is everything You need to know to create the life inside of You yet to live.

Individually, together, just maybe, we can create Heaven on Earth.

What if we all just loved ourselves deeply and, in turn, just be love because it is what feels best to ourselves.

As we love ourselves deeply, perhaps, all we can share is love.

Our unique loving truth is where it is best to gather and create the best that life has to offer.

May You Love On...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment