Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 22, 2022

You Living You

Every day is a new day.  Every moment a new moment.  In every relationship, there are new ways to connect.  Within the relationship with yourself, there are always lessons and opportunities.  Through awareness, there are always new possibilities to think, do and live differently if warranted and/or wanted.

There is a statistic from a study by Dr. Fred Luskin of Stanford University that our human brain thinks approximately 60,000 thoughts per day and 90% of these thoughts are repetitive.

Woah.  That's a whole lot of noise inside of my brain..  Maybe yours too.

When I choose to be aware of my thoughts and be the 'watcher' of my thoughts, there is a mindfulness that allows me to 'play' and 'work' with my thoughts.  I can ask myself Do I like it?  It is helpful?  Do I wish to keep it?  Do I wish to change it and/or discard it?  

Oh yes, I am grateful that I have been listening a long time and transformation and evolution of my thinking has been recognized.  I am a work in progress and I am grateful and joyful that I choose to pay attention and, as much and as often as possible, to 'think', 'be', and live the best version of Me.

May you be the 'watcher' of your thoughts; your life and be open to exclude, include and change to support the best version of You; as much and as often as possible.

It is quite often that what we think, we become.

May you think in a way that supports the life that You want to live; the life that is inside of You yet to live.

Just flow with what is and be mindful of what you wish/feel/know creates the best version of You.

May you let your truth, trust and love always be present in You living You.

Open up to the awesome uniqueness that is You(rs).

No comments:

Post a Comment