Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 11, 2022

Silver and Blue

I have been looking for this Harvest Full Moon for a couple of nights now.  It has been hiding behind clouds and, perhaps, times I was unavailable to see it.

I woke up 3:30 a.m. last night and found it.  I did a little happy dance.

I stood in bright light while taking the pictures.  I believe this is why they turned out so 'unique'.  The energy from the moon was soothing and enjoyable.  I felt 'fun' going through me.

I am loving the blue ring around it.   I tried to come up with a quote about the silvery moon or the blue moon or once in a blue moon or really anything special about a full moon.  I didn't love anything that I found.

So I am creating my own.  The silvery blue moon and me.  Whatever you see through your 'happy' lens and You.  

May we make a wish and make a good one.  Believe.  Be open to it happening.

I wish You your own creations, joy, calm and fun.

May you 'dance' whenever you have the choice.

I am honored for You to be here with me.  Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment