Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Im Possible Dream

"To Dream the Impossible Dream (The Quest)" written by Joe Darion and composed by Mitch Leigh.

I seem to be about quotes this week.  Exploring and sharing them.  They just seem to be popping into my thoughts and requesting me to do so..

What a beautiful song.  It has been sung by many.  The Broadway Musical, "Man of La Mancha" did its part to make it very popular.  

When I was researching this information to share, the full lyrics came up and I cannot deny to put them here in print.  I wish you (your own great) love and (your own gentle and amazing) strength.

"To dream the impossible dream

To fight the unbeatable foe

To bear with unbearable sorrow

And to run where the brave dare not go


To right the unrightable wrong

And to love pure and chaste from afar

To try when your arms are too weary

To reach the unreachable star


This is my quest

To follow that star

No matter how hopeless

No matter how far


To fight for the right

Without question or pause

To be willing to march into Hell

For that Heavenly cause


And I now if I'll only be true 

To this glorious quest

That my heart will lie peaceful and calm

When I'm laid to my rest


And the world will be better for this

That one man, scorned and covered with scars

Still strove with his last ounce of courage

To reach the unreachable

The unreachable star


And I'll always dream the impossible dream

Yes, and I'll reach the unreachable star"

I have named the work/play that I do with a person, their 'work', a "Sacred Quest".  I have given myself the labels of "True Essence Life Coach" and "Freedom Facilitator".  [It is deep and evolving 'work' and there can be fun involved.]  

Dream.  If it is in You to dream it, it is in You to make it happen.

May you open to any and all dreams within You, no matter how impossible we tell ourselves they are.

May you dream your dreams and label them "Im Possible".  Yes.  You can.  Yes.  You so are.  

In this great world of unknowing times and much unsettledness is the very best time to let our dreams out and be free.

Fire them up with your love.  Breathe your life into them.  You are so possible.  

If a 'star' is meant for you to reach it, there is nothing and no one that will stop it from happening.

May you reach for your 'stars'.



No comments:

Post a Comment