Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Overwhelm to Love

Hello World

There are more frequent times, as a whole world and the world itself, than ever before that overwhelm; non-sense and instability is prevalent to us mere humans.

This is a world that we live in that can be trying and insecure, unsatisfactory and frustrating.  

Our whole developed world had shut down.  People were sick and dying.  Their were humans being asked to be heroes.  And they stepped up and into this position.

Now.  Here we are.  The after affect of that and, perhaps, so much more.  Decades and centuries of doing the same things over and over because it is what we knew and what we, collectively, decided to abide by. 

Questions and questioning.  There is a lot of that going on.  This just may be one of the greatest times to happy, positive and inclusive change. I so want it to be.  

The world I'm experiencing now is not the world I am staying in.   The world I wish to live my life in is a world that we are all uplifting, encouraging and creating that we are all free to live our own internal life out loud - all of it - from love/through love.  That each one of us thrive, feel safe and know each and every one of us brings something wonderful to the synergy of our world.   

The world outside of us is loud and demanding a new way.  Whether it is quiet touches or loud outbursts and everything in between, much of this is being experienced by the majority of us.  

I would like to offer what is in our world is reflected everywhere, in everyone and everything.   

The only place it is not is deep inside of us.  There's a whole true loving story in each of us to capture and to write.  To grow and to expand upon.  Allow it to breathe.  Become One with it.  

There is no better time.

May you become One with the life that lives inside of You.  Through your soul, your inner knowing, your innate knowing, your love, your wisdom, your experiences, your birthright.

May you become One with the life that lives inside of You where there is calm, knowledge, trust, truth and the unconditional love that is so wanted, needed and destined.

You.  You are the One to give it to yourself.  

May you love in, on, through and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment