Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 15, 2022

Honor and Be

I do not know where to begin; where I will go.  

My brain is tired.  My body is hurting.  My breath is not doing it for me.  What is next could be a real adventure or a real lesson.  Who knows.

I am discombobulated and disconnected.  It almost feels like it takes too much work to feel connected.

I know there is an underlying connection of being connected just because that is the underlying truth of human beingness (for me).

To feel connected as we each go our own way, process our own processing, being true to who we are or at least the awareness of our selves more and more.  My feeling of connectivity is a bit dormant as I fear the new connections from truth being known and lived.

I know how I have done it in the past that has made it feel like connections are alive and ample.  This new way that seems to be knocking, I do not know it, recognize it or am I sure of it.

I take a deep breath.  I know that to flow with all these feelings will take me to where I'm going and allow me to trust that I am where I am supposed to be.

The human side of me is questioning the depth of what or what doesn't matter.  

It is definitely not working because 'I've always done it this way'.  It is definitely not working because 'that is just who I am'.  

There feels to be a presence surrounding me and in me that is standing by for it's turn to live in and through my aliveness.

I'm not really sure what this means..  It is what I am feeling and what thoughts come to me as I open up to what to type here.

I'm not having a whole lot of fun.  I'm not in a state of ease and simplicity.  I sure do welcome both.  I believe in both.  I'm ready to live in and through both again.

Will I get there.. I shall see.

I believe I will get right where I'm supposed to be through allowing and bringing Me (my truth) into what is now.

How do I explain and share it when I myself do not have a good handle on 'it'.

I know nothing else just now than to open to what is my experience; trust it, keep my heart and mind open, and allowance settle into each and every cell of my beingness.

Gather.  Release.  Breathe.  Feel.  Even when there's no structure or knowledge of what is happening.

I stand as openly true of myself, through myself, for myself, for others, for the world.

May you stand as openly true of You, through You, for You, for others, for the world.

Honor.  Honor.  Honor.  

There is no good use for hostility.  That blocks the honor.  

Who are you through your loving heart open to feeling the way that you do?

Oh la la.   May the best come forth, show itself, show us, be present and be received.

The only limitations are the ones we believe in.  

Be free.  Be true.  Be real.  Be raw.  Be U.  Be.

Honor and Be.


No comments:

Post a Comment