Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 6, 2022

White Sunburst

I was out on a boat today.  The sky was the color of many different blues.  There were fluffy white clouds that looked like cotton balls.  The water was a deep navy blue and we could look down and see through to the bottom.  The water temperature was 88.4°F.  The water temperature.  I knew I was going in.   I had to.  The water was calling me.   The water was heavily salted and so divine.   My entire being let go and relaxed deeply and fully.  I heard myself say that any stress within my body, I release here now, knowing that it will fully dissipate.

Earlier, before we got in the water, as we were cruising in a wide open sea of water - void of other boats - I heard myself pray to let my body and soul be free to fly together in unison and experience life as I am supposed to.  With an ease of my body and the brilliance of my soul, I prayed for my body to soar with my soul.  The word 'spirit' came to mind and I went on thinking about the difference between soul and spirit.  What came up for me was that the soul is strong, everlasting and solid; it remains steadfast.  Spirit is flighty, ever-changing and soars but also can feel defeated; and it can experience everything in between soaring and defeat.   

My spirit interchanged throughout the ride.  My soul remained steadfast   My body enjoyed relaxation and openness.   It also experienced free and open movement by adjusting with the flow of the water's movement underneath the boat.

I became very aware of the sun glistening on the water.   The breeze feeling very welcomed.  The heat of the sun bright and intense.  The salt water on my skin glorious.   Moments of peace and meditation.  Moments wondering if I can pull myself back onto the boat.  Heck yeah I can. 

During the day I felt bursts of energies within myself and around me.  I knew I was experiencing a gift; a blessing.

It was just a normal experience of me being me and I was pleasantly able to tap into so much more.  It was the experience of watching me experiencing the boat day.

It felt like a gift of connection, play, and openness.  My soul, spirit, body and mind fully engaged in an experience of oneness with everything.

There were bursts of me being me in a gloriousness of life and all that I am and all that was present.  It was a full experience of me being me as I was called to, able and felt right tapping into.

I feel to call it 'white sunbursts'.  It felt like something that would be a burst of brightness and pureness.  A divine energy of trusting all that my heart was open to; all that is; all that I am.  

May you open up to the gloriousness of your life and all that you are and all that is present in your experiences of you being true, open and trusting You.  Everything you want and need to tap into...  Everything that you do tap into..  Just maybe, some moments can feel like 'white sunbursts' opening up your experiences of You being You with pure and full participation, awareness and oneness.

'White Sunbursts' - they are happening.  They will take us forward in the most brilliant of ways.  Non-binding life.  

Your truth, trust, openness and awareness of You being You and responding accordingly.  There is nothing more beautifulThe white sunbursts of You.  

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment