Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 9, 2022

Really Real

What has been with me to share for a day or two has been about tension in the body.

I had realized years ago that it felt like I was always tense in my legs; my quadriceps really.  Upon further investigation and with professional help, I realized I was holding them tight with a purpose that made me feel that I was prepared for anything that came my way.  It was a way, I thought, that was protecting myself and had me 'on the ready' to deal with pain and/or hurt if it should happen.  I guess I had my body set always on defensive mode. 

Going deeper, I realized that holding tightness or tension in my legs did nothing but keep me in stress mode and the inability to fully relax and let go.  

Are you, perhaps, holding tension somewhere in your body (always or a certain amount of the time) out of habit and/or protection mode?  Perhaps, if you wish, do a scan of your body just now and ‘investigate'.  Welcome awareness.

May you melt into yourself and let go again and again and again.   Let your body be free to relax, to feel your blood flow beautifully and to let your body do its thing through complete letting go and being tension free.  Your body knows what to do.  This is giving it permission and trusting it to do so.

It is like getting out of the way and letting life flow naturally through you.  Let life happen around you.  Be the calm, cool, free and wise You.  To heal, to grow, to flow, to be, to create harmony and homeostasis throughout the wholeness of You.  

So much solves itself as we support its flow and work with it instead of against it.  

Like a stream, it finds its way.  Like the process of life, there is always forward movement.  

May you flow with life freely.  Your life.  Your being.  Your body.  Your thoughts.  Relaxed and open.  

How many times have we gotten through things we never thought we would.   Our life changes.  We change.  Yet here we still are and we can choose how we want to participate in each day.  

I best enjoy ‘the day’ when I'm open, kind, in tune and connected with my true awareness and experiences.  When I allow my own calm, peace and joy or even just the possibility of joy again to always participate in each breath; as often and as much as possible.   

Life is full of ups and downs or what can feel like ups and downs anyway.  Just what if life is full of lessons and opportunities to self-create a loving, caring, and true expression of who we are through a oneness, a togetherness that can uplift as we participate with this natural flow.  As we live in this mode, we invite and know suffering to be less intense and less lengthy and we allow joy to be greater and more present.  

All this seems to always be within reach and present.  It is our reaction, awareness, upbringing, habits and thoughts about it all that matters the greatest.  That make it so.  May you choose your greatest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment