Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 18, 2022

The Key to My Blog - Your, Mine, Ours

My intention with this blog, from the beginning which was in 2010, was to write a blog to share what comes through me and wishing for people that read it to go into, through and create/realize whatever shows up for them.

For You to explore, exhume, experience thoughts, desires and changes to implement.   Anything that supports You to Be U.  You to live your life your way. 

On every email I send, it reads to go to my blog and, it is my hope, that between the lines there are unique and individual gifts within yourself to learn, hear, witness and discover things about your life and You.

When I start a blogpost, I have no written format or layout about what I am going to type. Topic, sometimes.  Anything else, no.  I sit at the computer and I don't know what will be said until I read the words myself.

It feels like a streaming through me.  I don't talk like I write here often.  I'm not sure I even think the same especially on the surface.  Sometimes words pop in my head and come through my fingers to the keyboard that I have to look up to see what they mean and to see if these words actually do fit in where I place them.  They usually do.

Mostly, when I read what I write, I connect.  Sometimes when I read what I write, it's not an usual flow nor does it even make total, easy sense.  Yet, when I read it again, I can connect to it from an openness I sit in and sometimes I 'wow' myself.  Sometimes I laugh.  Sometimes I'm inspired.  I am always hopeful.  I am always grateful to see what shows up.  I am always interested.

I am so deeply hopeful that You, the reader, will get something to take away and make yours.  To implement into your life.  To feel better about yourself, your life and/or a situation.  To find a path into yourself that is very helpful for you to go.

I'd like to offer to read with an open heart, mind, soul and spirit.  Bring the awareness of yourself and your reaction(s) into it.  Touch within and through yourself, your whole beingness, not just through your mind.  

If something resonates, then it is meant for You.  If something does not resonate, it is not for You.  It is okay.  It is as it is supposed to be.  

Just maybe, something you read today will be helpful at another time if not now.  And, just because we are all unique, there will be times of resonation and there will be moments that do not resonate or 'talk' to You.

It is my hope that there is something that excites, uplifts, transcends, changes and/or connects you to your gentle strength to live the life that is inside of You to live.

This, I want most...  

Each of us living the life of love within ourselves.  From this, we do change the world.

Each time you do something positive for You, the positivity of it enters the world through a fun vibration and in this, uplifts not just You but things and people outside of You.

You Being U - true to You; true about You; true with Yourself; true with a kindness, love, nurturing and uplifting present(ation) is the greatest presence each of us can put in our world.

First You, then our World.

May love, truth, trust, openness, compassion, support, empathy and brilliance light up everything that is.  What is already lit, may our frequency vibe there.

Thank You.  Thank You.  Thank You.

Thank You for caring about You, our World and Each Other.

This is the world I support and live in.

Thank You.

Wham.  Bam.  Pow.  Pooff.  Boom.  Zoom.  Just 9Be U - Grow Yourself Complete ... in every situation, experience, moment, relationship and breath.

Namaste - I honor you from and within the depth where we are all the same... I bow with Honor and Love.  

It is You.  It is Me.  It is Us.

May you get your love on BIG.  

Find, pick and choose your own ‘keys’ (wisdom) that unlock your greatest potential.   

No comments:

Post a Comment