Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 5, 2022

You and Beauty

Our world, to me, feels (often) upside down, inside out, dense and loud.  Times feel challenging and heavy but also there is a lightness and a wide openness present too.

There is a mindfulness growing on how each of us want to live and it is about the whole of Us more than the each of Us.  I do believe it shows up best when we honor and flow with everything we experience; through our own truth and love.  

I'd like to offer for you to search for what you want to see.  Be what you want to live.  

I believe the majority of Us want to support each other and live in a cohesive world living through the loving openness of who we truly and deeply are.

I have found myself very quiet.  (I've missed You.)  Desiring silence and finding discomfort in just breathing; just being.  I feel there is a huge transition of what was to what will be happening.  I find myself believing I am holding open space for a brighter, happier, free and peaceful world.  I feel like my energies are utilized as peace, care, love, silence, etc. to uplift everything and anything I can.

Everyone and everything that has a heartbeat, I want good for.  In truth, I want great for.  I want happiness for.  Living in your truth trusting the process of these times.

What an amazing time to participate and witness especially when I find myself open to the experience of a greater bond of love and staying and living in my truth as it shows up.

May you stay and live in your truth as it shows up and may you keep your mind and heart openly flowing with same.   

In this world that feels upside down, inside out, dense and loud there is beauty to be found, lived, shared, created and known.   As your heart beats, I wish you the beautiful within You and that surrounds You.  

May you look for the beauty… Perhaps, in the mirror through your own heart.  

May you participate with and notice the beauty.  Be the beauty.  Create the beauty.  Share the beauty.  Open to the beauty.  

Let love dramatize the beauty in as much as possible; as often as possible.  Let it within You.  Send it out from You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment