Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 5, 2022

Blast-Off

Blast-off into and through the endless possibilities within you and around you.  

Life.  Oh it is full just now.  So full, many of our minds are overwhelmed, fatigued, challenged and different.  Mine is anyway.  

The amount of information 'blasting off ' around the world into each other's countries, lives and minds is astronomical.

I find myself, for some time now, being quiet and needing to get with and connect to my inner wisdom, knowing and guidance.  This is where I'm feeling most at peace now.  This is where I'm feeling most fulfilled and most alive.  Knowledge outside of myself is more nonsensical to me that the wisdom within myself.

Perhaps, we are being forced to see, become aware and deal with life as it really shows itself.  It is much easier to do when I am strong within my power of owning all of me.

Below are pictures of a rocket launch.  To see the cool videos, you can find them on my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/just9beu  or Instagram https://instagram.com/just9beu or Twitter https://twitter.com/@lisa_ungerer

May you go deep within connecting to your own true, peaceful wisdom and discover what works best for You; whenever you wish to; however you can in whatever you do through whoever you are.  

May you own All of You.

May you realize what You want.  


No comments:

Post a Comment