Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 6, 2022

Own Yourself

Life is a journey.  We are all 'journeying' right now.  This is me living my life.  This is you living your life.

No more.  No less.   Just is so as it is just now.  

We have times of triumph.  We have times of doom.  We have everything in between.  What really is triumphant...  What really is doom...  Is it really as we claim it to be...  Labeling as we do - is the labeling of it a necessary part of the human journey...  

As life is now, is it better if I believe that it would only be different if it was supposed to be different.  It is as it is because it is supposed to be so or it just wouldn't be so.  

Each of us being true to our journey, adventure, life and beingness is the greatest healing that can take place.

When we are living in the truth of 'what is', when we live fully in, fully true, with full acceptance and through the full affects, we are open to creating the best way forward through each moment, breath,  circumstance and each and every feeling.  If we lovingly let it, the truth of our wholeness (just as we are now) builds on the strongest foundation of who we are and best shows us the possibilities of owning and living our most joyful, fulfilled, passionate, abled, awesome self and life.  

By just being me, I live in my truth and my instinct, feelings and the fullness of my life that is and can be.

By just being you, you live in your truth and your instinct, feelings and the fullness of your life that is and can be.

Honor how you feel.  Honor what you are desiring.  Honor what hurts.  Honor what uplifts.  Honor what changes.  Honor what stays. ... Honor Yourself through being true and oh so loving to You.

May you own and live the truth of your present journey; here and now and every aspect of you forward.  

Own courageously all of your truth(s) and own the awesome, unique human that You are from the deepest, most loving part of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment