Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 11, 2022

Soul and Spirit

I found myself asking myself what is the difference between 'soul' and 'spirit'.

What came up for me was the Soul is/knows our wisdom, purpose and uniqueness.

The Spirit is how we listen to our soul, live through it and display it.

Therefore, the spirit of the soul is the way we live through life.

It is our spirit that ascends/descends and participates with everything in the human world with the ability and connectivity to our soul which is always open and available to guide us.

May your spirit and soul work together.  Being true to You with raw openness best allows this to naturally happen.  When the heart is open and involved, love soars.  When the mind is open and involved, possibilities are endless.   

The soul has undying and infinite wisdom and understanding; guidance and love.

The spirit goes through the soul and decides what it wants to and can do with the wisdom, purpose and uniqueness that is our own.  In the here and now is where being most open, true, flexible and free can allow the highest resolution of who we are.

The more we fully connect to this silent and underlying presence (it is an 'inside job') that is unique to each of us, the more fun and in joy we can experience.

Perhaps, sometimes our spirit will just sit with us in times of discomfort and/or disconnect.  Help us to just be.  Perhaps, waiting on the intellect of the universal enlightenment of our own soul.  

We can render a great brightness, a natural light, a dim light and everything in between.  Like the moon shines its brightest and wanes.  So can our spirit and our human experience.  The soul stands steady.

All of the ups and downs, ons and offs, highs and lows are the experience of being human that we all go through.   

Staying in our wisdom, purpose and unique truth is the most courageous we can be.  

When I am low, I am me.  When I am high, I am me.  When I am experiencing, I am open to experiencing as me.

When you are low, may You be You.   When you are high, may You be You.  When you are experiencing your spirit through your soul, You are You and there is nothing more or nothing less You need do.

Just 9Be U - Live Yourself Complete in each moment, experience, situation and relationship.

You are enough.  You are ok.  You are You and for YOU there is nothing better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment