Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 3, 2021

Victor

Wrap, cloak, blanket and cover yourself with the best forever love possible; the truest power and guidance available to you; your own.  

May you know what its like to deeply love yourself.  Start where you are; as you are, how you are, who you are.  Feel it. Be it. See it. Hear it. Taste it. Know it. Live it.   

For me, self-soothing is so important just now.  There is a heaviness within myself that I am creating or that I have had and it's coming at me full force, full throttle, fully loaded with so much awesome information for me to process.

It doesn't feel like fun.  I have a knowing that if I allow it, welcome it, listen to it, respond to it and breathe in and through it...  magic awaits.  'I' await.  

If you have a heaviness or feel wounded or troubled in any way, may you be so self-soothing to yourself that you don't even recognize yourself.  Ha.  

It is, perhaps, time to unwrap our own inner wisdom and let our hearts, minds and souls live through and from what is within us.  

Settle into You.  All of You.  Everything You.    

Life… Invite the vital (well-being), viable (real, stimulating) and victorious (blessed) in.    

Empower the vibrancy (power) of You.  

Just maybe, We walk together, individually just now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment