Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 16, 2021

U are the Star of Ur Life

We live.  If you are reading this, you are alive and living your life.  This is the life, now and in each moment forward, you are living in and that is living through you.

In the light of the darkness; the stillness of your body; the quiet of your mind; the breath of your being… You will become aware of the ultimate truth of you living you.  

We all have stories.  Stories of our past, stories of our experiences, stories about our relationships and stories of what brought us to being here now and feeling what we feel now and who we are now.

We sometimes go on automatic to tell some of the stories that we have told time and time again.  Sometimes we tell ourselves stores of untruths, whether we know it or not, because truth feels too hurtful, unimaginable or really can mess with our brains.  They can put us in dis-ease.  They can put us in ease.

The truth that we are living, when we bring it into our consciousness and awareness and live in thru these present times is, perhaps, one of the very best ways to take us to our ultimate destinations of the best human life we can experience, live, witness and create.

We are living our truth whether we open to it through our mind, body and soul or not.  The truth is the truth whether we face it or not.

I once had repeated often to myself that if I speak my truth, it will make it so.  Ha.  Silly me.  Whether I spoke it or not, it was, in fact, my truth.

I am learning that living in my truth by owning it with and through my open heart, mind, spirit and way, the truth shows up, teaches me, perhaps, changes my path or adds to it, lets go of something or someone, changes or engages in different thoughts, patterns and my experiences and then moves through me and picks me up and places me and the beautiful life yet inside of me to live right where I'm suppose to venture next.  And, there is nothing wrong with this and there is so much awe in this.

May you let your light, stillness, quietude, truthfulness breathe into your knowingness and depth of your own unique and whole truth of everything You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment