Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 19, 2021

Last Full Moon of the Year

The end of 2021 is coming through.  We just had the last full moon of the year.  Each and every one of us lived under this same beautiful moon.   It touched you.  It touched me.

I'd like to honor it and thank it for its light, its magic and its energy.  I like thinking that this same moon I was able to enjoy was in your 'world' too.  Whether you saw it or not.  Whether you enjoyed it or not.  Whether you care or not.  Whether we let it honor us and/or touch us, its presence was/is real.

 And, for me, it was a good one!

There is so much light, magic and energy within us and around us; for us.  Some we can touch, feel, know, fully experience.   Some we have no conscious awareness of.

However, whatever, whenever, with whomever you witness your experiences is exactly how it is meant to be or it wouldn't be so; just maybe.

How we open up consciously and with purpose -- how we see and feel things -- how we explore or ignore what we see and feel -- this, now, is your life experience.

I have read where we cannot 'fix' a problem with the same mindset we walked into it with.  We can change the way we think.  We can change the way we talk.  We can change the way we experience life.

There are many, many paths to do so.  And, we can just be or we can participate more fully.

You.  Your choice.. Your way.. Your awe.. Your pain.. Your experiences.. Your life.  You.

May you be aware of your thoughts, self-talk, experiences.  May you let your own light into your loving truth walk with you. 

You matter.  You are enough.  May you own this and live as such.

Like the moon, your light, magic and energy cycles and sets and rises. 

May you cycle and rise on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment