Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, December 27, 2021

Cat and the Christmas Tree

Animals live in the moment.  Each moment, as it happens, animals live in.  They can teach me a lot about being in each moment.  Staying aware of what is in front of me and bringing my truth to it.  Allowing my mind to 'be here now' and not on thoughts of what has happened or what 'may' happen.

A lot of the time, what I 'think' will happen never does.  How I'd much rather enjoy and/or participate in this moment instead of thoughts of what will never be so. 

To trust myself that whatever comes my way, I will respond as best, from my loving truth, as I am able.  To trust in the process of life and live in this process as it happens is a present for sure.  This is why, just maybe, it is called the present.

Living each moment being fully present and completely one's self is very merry indeed.

The cat doesn’t fall far from the Christmas Tree!   The picture below is my daughter's cat 'Maui' being in the moment free to participate fully.  I was amazed and smiled when I saw this picture.  Grabbing life by the Christmas ornament...  

May you live as life happens.  Your life.  You.  Be open.  Be true.  Participate as You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment