Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 5, 2021

Vigil Light

Namaste.  The light in me sees the light in you.  Honored by the light.

It was a festival of light out on the water this weekend with the annual Christmas Boat Show and people showed up and lights were shining.

It was joyful for me to experience the colors, light and activity out on the water after dark.  Joy was created as I was seeing in through my own 'lens'.  

How we see things and how we perceive things is what creates our experience.

If, for some reason you are not loving your experience in a present moment, perhaps, there is a new way to see, look, think while opening to your truth of said experience.

The more joy I open up to, the more joy I see.

Whatever you open yourself up to will be the experience that becomes yours.

We are all here, at this time, to bring who we are into and through society as it is.

Perhaps, each one of us has a pivotal role/reason for being here now exactly as we are.

When we uplift ourselves, perhaps, we uplift each other through our role(s)/reason(s).

Let your light shine into and on everything that opens to you as your experience.  

May you be conscious to choose the best version of each experience available to you now.

Just maybe, we are all where we are supposed to be doing what we are supposed to be doing.

And, we have the ability to search our own database and tools to create the best in and of 'what is'.

Put your most beautiful light--your heart light on.  Let your heart/mind consciousness pair with your inner beingness and inner wisdom to create your best experience.  

Oh wow, the awesome in You...   Get to know it, believe in it, support it and live through it.

Light yourself up.  

Breathe and be.

Rise and shine.

Accept and empower.

Learn and grow.

Become.

Everything that You are...  what is and what is yet inside of you to be.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment