Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 12, 2021

Untitled

I come here without a thought, a reason; maybe not even anything but a desire, a will to.

I was out on the deck, high on the 21st floor looking at the light clouds, the bright stars, the dark water and the lights illuminating their red, orange, purple, white, green and ambiance.

The 'live entertainment' never loses its charm with me.  I appreciate it as I see it.  I am enamored and my heart and being expands into and with it.

I sit here now aware of my breath.  I sit here legs crossed and feeling my shoulders relax and the city lights shining in through the window of my office.  White, red, blinking, still.  It looks like a dance of lights whispering in the night.

It is quiet but for the hum of the computer, the water flow of the fountain and the keypad being 'played' by my not so normal fingers when a thought, a word, a sentence shows up from within me to share.

I am in the dark but for the light of the computer screen.

I am thankful for the loving, appreciative, blessed, open energy I am feeling in this moment.

Oh, the world is on fire in the way of the Phoenix.  What no longer holds true is being disintegrated.  What is shows on large picture screen, perhaps, on the wings of the Phoenix.  What will be is like the Phoenix as a rocket being fueled by the energy we are putting out and associating with; individually and together.

What do you want for the future...  What do you want for each 'now' moment that you find and feel yourself residing in...  What kind of breath is breathing through you...  What are your thoughts, your energy and the level of love you are thinking, feeling and vibrating at...

May you participate from the places inside of you that uplift, heighten and bring about the You that You wish to experience.  

Good new is that only You can create what you feel.  Perhaps, the not so good news is that only you can create what you feel.

How about we look at it as good news.  Breathe deep.  Open up to the feeling you wish to feel just now.

What does it feel like in your body...  What does it feel like in your mind...  What does it feel like in your being, your organs, your cells...

Is there a color you are reminded of just now...  Perhaps, you can see something that is this color or find this color and put yourself in it.

Is there a dance that you want to do or a movement your body wants to feel...  Give yourself the presence of it.

May you tell yourself all the good things about yourself.  May you show yourself something that you want to do and can do just now...  May you turn on your lovelight and let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

You are an amazing miracle.  May you treat yourself as such.

Namaste'

Until we meet again...   May you let your self-love grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment