Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 15, 2021

Supreme Beingness

The doors, windows, paths, etc. are all open.  

The light that uplifts us all is inside us all.  It is our experiences that have taught us the depth or shallowness of it, the connection or disconnection to it, the possible and what may seem impossible, the dark that allows us to see the light.

What if how we think about everything just now isn't 100% true or spot on.  What if there is more to some things or less to other things.

What if what we think about some thing feels true because we always thought a way and, in actuality, there is a better way to see, think, be, do or just be.

The doors, windows, paths, etc. are all open.

May you adventure on.  Explore within.  Research forward.   Feel.  Open yourself to exactly what is.  Be true to yourself to what you are feeling.  Allow yourself to be kind to yourself especially during times that you may not have been so kind to yourself before.

Supreme Beingness.  It's On.  On blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment