Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fun Facts

Between this blogger post forum and my lisaungerer.com blog, we are currently reaching approximately 1K reads a month.

Thank You.   Thank You for You and Thank You for showing up, opening up, being up and upping your 'game' and participating in my own; ours.  

Just by You showing up, gives me pleasure that I would not have otherwise.  I am truly honored by You.


The countries currently being represented are:

United States - "The Statue of Liberty is technical in Jersey City, NJ.  It was given to USA by France in 1886.

Portugal - Portugal  is the oldest country in Europe.

Belgium - Sales of chocolate is the most in the world. 

Bulgaria - Bulgaria is one of the biggest wine exports in the world. 

France - France is the most visited place in the world.

Russia - Russia is the largest country in the world.  

Sweden - Two-thirds of Sweden's land area is forest and also one of the most 'green' countries in the world.  

Australia - 90% of Australians live on the coast; 4 out of 5.  

Hungary - Hungary has more than 1300 hot (water) springs.  

China - China is home to all pandas.  If you see a panda elsewhere, it is most likely on loan from China.  


I connected one fun fact with each country through google research; just for the fun of it.

Again, Thank You for being here and Thank You for being as true and as loving to You as possible.

Individually, together we 'play'/live the game of life.  We live on.  You matter period.  You matter to me.

May you live as You feel through the most loving ways [and fun facts] of You as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment