Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 1, 2021

Inner Culture

Culture -- "the values, typical practices, and goals.." from the dictionary.

Culture - Societal, Familial, Organized, Taught, Learned, Passed down, Cultivated, Pursuits

There are many cultures in our human world.  Ways of being.  Communication.  Connection.  Tradition.  Scholar.  Belief.  Religion.  Etc,  

Most of us were raised in certain belief systems with certain expectations and we 'bought into' one or more of these 'just because'. 

What came to me today during a session with a fabulous Life Coach was "Inner Culture".  I want to connect to my inner culture.  I want to live connected and honoring my inner culture.  

To me, my inner culture knows what's up; what's true; what's best; what is love; what is not love; my values; my goals; may question my practices and habits; and, probably, so much more for Me.

To me, learning our inner culture is our 'sacred quest'. 

Living my inner culture is the very best and highest version of me I live.

Just what if it was time for many of us, if not each of us, to get to know our inner culture and decide for ourselves what is the best and most enjoyable way to live each day; each situation; each experience and in and through every relationship.

We can still honor our culture that feels true to who we are along with our inner culture that feels most real when living it - no matter how strange or 'weird' we may feel when we first get in touch with this depth within ourselves.   

May you let your inner culture tell you what's up; what's true; what's best; what is love; what is not love; your values; your goals; maybe question your practices and habits; and, most likely, so much more for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment