Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 29, 2021

Quintessential

I sit down here at my computer wondering what words/thoughts will come.

I wrote down on a piece of paper last night, thinking I was getting interviewed, this thought that I thought up to offer in the very beginning of the interview...

"I am here with open heart and mind connected to my soul and it is my wish to connect to the same place inside of You."

I wrote down my fairly new titles that feel true and, yet, quite different than other professional titles I have 'played' with or heard of in the past.  "True Essence Life Coach" and "Freedom Facilitator".  (How cool I am, ha!)

The interview did not happen, yet there were lessons learned.

The biggest most important one for me is to not get stuck in the thought of the interview from a scary, anxiety ridden, negative place questioning the outcome.  Open up to it (and all of life) working out exactly as it is supposed to because I do 'show up' as my true self with my heart and mind open to my soul ready to connect to same wherever and whenever I can.

The word quintessential came to me today when I was sharing a post on social media.  I looked up the meaning of quintessential and it is "of the pure and essential essence of something; of or relating to the most perfect embodiment of something".

May we all tap in and live quintessentially.

May you open and live through; express and share your quintessential self.

Here, this is where life abounds most.  This is where fun resides.  This is where and how we know what path to walk most easily.  This is where the 'best of' happens.  This is where the greatest of all; the greatest of ourselves and of living reside.

This is the connection that I wish to live and offer.  This is the connection that I wish to share and participate in with You.

This is where we were born to live from.  This is where love grows.  This is how our light reaches the deepest, farthest and highest.  This is You being so true to You that all you ever need do is allow what is true for you to show up, out, on and with.

Quintessentially,

May we have a world hug and jump in.

Thank You deeply for being here open to your love filling every cell of You and filling every corner and piece of the world you were born to touch.  I believe in You.  I know you can/do.  I honor the quintessential of You.

Embody your pure and essential essence.  

Hey, tap into my 'true essence' life coaching, teachings and offerings and allow the freedom of you to be so.  Fly my beautiful, free to be you You..  Fly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment