Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 23, 2021

Cotton Candy

You.  Breathing.  Being.  Inviting.  Your.  Own.  Harmony.   Peace.  You.   Ahhhh.    

Perhaps, it is a good moment/time to say, think, be and experience more of your favorite words and feelings.  To experience more thoughts and feels that make you be most like the best part(s) of You.

I have been taught that we think approximately 80,000 thoughts a day and that a good 75% of these thoughts we think each day, repeatedly, again and again.  Living in and through these thoughts; the same thoughts day in and day out.  

I am recently finding myself 'playing' with my favorite thoughts.  I am creating more fulfilling thoughts.  I dance with these thoughts that give me the happiest jive and vibe possible for me.  I am inviting and, lovingly, provoking myself to get 'my me on'.  

May you invite and, lovingly, provoke you to get 'your You on'.  

May you think, feel and breathe the loving, fun thoughts of You.   

You are the greatest gift of your entire life and beingness.  You are the only gift that you live your entire life with.

Reflect on what makes you You; naturally and through your innate wisdom.

Amaze yourself.

Like cotton candy, invite your sweet, beautiful, peaceful, light and easy feelings and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment