Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 21, 2021

By the Night of the Silvery Moon

“By the light of the silvery moon”…. 

The color silver is known for supporting an open mind and lighting our way forward.  It is color that is both black and white.  It can help us reflect into and on our soul's purpose and our soul's wisdom.   

It was a vibrant, bright and playful full moon last night.  It played peek-a-boo. It shared its fullness.  It illuminated the backdrop of the sky.  It's light glistened brightly on the surface of the water.  The clouds danced around it and it seemed to enjoy their dance.

It felt like the water was reaching up to meet it and expand into its glory.  

Glory and grace were the 2G's romantically (charming, picturesque, exciting) involved.  The shape, color and depth of each cloud, along with the surface of the water's movement that reminded me of full, half and quarter circles electrified the air.  

I read where this time can be a turning point, a new loop of our own centeredness as we own what is within us and what is our life.  

May you stand up within yourself and take back your power.  Your power of owning everything that creates into and spins from the truest, most loving, fulfilling You.   

With this full moon, may you open to the wisdom of your soul and leap, jump, fly, be; whatever resonates most with the vibe of your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment