Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 19, 2021

What Do You See

I was taking a class and it was part book writing class and part movement class (and more) by awesome Phoebe Leona.  The participants were asked to just write a brief 'story' of what they see in front of themselves just then.  This is what came to me.

"As I sit here, I notice my breath.  I notice and feel the support underneath me supporting me.  I consciously relax my body.  I feel excited and grateful for this practice to be prompted and to be a part of this group herewith.

I have a beautiful glass of water with yellow lemon pieces floating in it.  It hydrates and soothes me - the look, the taste, the promise of it.

I look up and out the window and I see dark clouds along with white, fluffy clouds.  I see the vastness of the intracoastal as my eyes reach the horizon.  I breathe it in.

I notice the blues of the water, the blues of the sky and I let these blues take away any blues that may be inside of me.  I ask for support and guidance to keep me on my best and most enjoyable and helpful to others' path.

My cat jumps up on the couch and is nudging me for attention.  While I love her so, I am not really enjoying her 'ask' just now.  I breathe and go with it.  

I stop here and am grateful for this experience.  I think to myself 'bring what is next'.!"

May you, if you wish, stop and see, experience and witness what is in front of you just now.  Explore the joy of it, the truth of it, the whole of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment