Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Roadtrip the Journey

When you read these words below, perhaps, notice what you feel (if anything) and, perhaps, even notice in what part(s) of your body you may be feeling something...

Fascination.  Gratitude.  Joy.  

These three words are synonyms for Enchantment.

We went for a drive the other day and we found ourselves driving through a tree tunnel.  When I lived in Pennsylvania, USA, the road we lived on had a tree tunnel.  I was blessed to experience it through all four seasons.  It never ceased to enchant me.  

Summer, when everything was in full bloom and it was not easy to see through the trees they were so dense, beautiful and alive.  

Fall, when the leaves were full of vibrant color and shedding so that they made the road look like a colorful kaleidoscope. 

Winter, when the tree branches where bare and the trees were asleep and dormant.

Spring, when new blossoms and new life was budding forth.

We, too, go through seasons.  We can find ourselves full of vigor and color.  We can find ourselves craving dormancy and sleep.  We find ourselves being creative through growth and ideas coming forth.  We find ourselves letting go.  We find ourselves peaking out and/or into something.  

I find the journey of living fascinating.  I feel gratitude for experiences that bring me into my happy self, and also, the experiences that bring me closer, deeper within myself.  Everything, as I open to it, brings me home to me...  into my own joy through my own fascination with deeply seeded gratitude.

Life is full of enchantment.  Tap into your soul.  Tap into your feelings.  Accept your feelings completely.  Embrace everything You.  Breathe and be.  Know and do.  Trust and process.  

May you find yourself enchanted.   Let your life enchant You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment