Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Soul-Filled Reality

What is a soul?  To me, my soul is my intuition, my gut feeling, my inner knowing, the 'energy' that calls me to be the real me; the me I was born to be.

I know I am living from my soul when I feel fulfilled.  I feel whole.  I feel in the flow of myself and my life.  

When I live through my soul and connect to my heart and invite my mind, I am the most Me that I can be.

As I breathe and engage with my quiet beingness and relax into what I am feeling, I create the truest, most wise, most joyful version of Me.

I connect to and walk the path that I am supposed to be walking.

Fear cannot survive here.  I thrive here.  Life and what is supposed to be for me surfaces and shows itself.  Truth guides me.  I am able to open to my own allowance of 'what is' and blend my truth, my feelings, my dreams and my beingness together creating my best way of living through all of Me.

It is my soul-filled reality that is my magic, my superpower, my loving way, my kindness, my wisdom and my unique Me-ness.

May you tap into your soul-filled reality and enjoy your magic, own your superpower, be the love that is you(rs), show kindness towards yourself and others, be wise and live deep from your unique You-ness.

Soul-filled reality always wins in the moment and grows us forward and uplifts us All.   !  

The patterns, the flow, the colors, the immenseness; the highs, the lows, the closeness, the reach -- let it all start from 'what is' and blend into 'what is' -- your truth, your feelings, your dreams through your soul-filled, heartfelt, mindful and ultra true and unique way.  Y O U

No comments:

Post a Comment