Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Stormy

Stormy moments.  Stormy times.  Stormy days.  Stormy skies.  Stormy land.  Storms.

We all witness and experience them.  They are a part of life.

May you be true to You and love yourself through any and all storms; as much and as often as possible.   You will get to the other side.  Fact is that you have 100% of the time.  Great odds. 

 Love through...  You totally matter.   

I was offered that love was meant to be shared.  I agree it is most fun when it is.  When we know we have someone at our backs, during the storm, it can make it more doable and enjoyable.  

As I grow into the professional side of "Just 9Be U" more and more, it is so my desire to be the 'wind beneath your wings'.   

I want to listen to You, hear You, support You and offer alternatives on best ways to witness and experience the storm(s) and the best ways to gather yourself together and flow with the storm.

If it is in You, it will happen.  If it is not in You just now, it will either eventually come to You or it wasn't meant to be.  There are always alternatives.  There are always new and unseen facts that we can discover and play with.

There is always love.  Your love is always with You.  Your love is da bomb.  Your love is the most powerful 'storm' to any storm.  Your 'love storm' will deal with the present storm each and every time if You choose to let it be so.

It is my happy place to help and support You to connect to the best version of You in and during and beyond the storm.

Love anyway.  Just allow yourself to love anyway with what comes to You and through You for lessons, excitement, play, confusion, overwhelming, 'ouchies' and what can feel like chaotic and scary.

Let me help You, if you want to go there - to be the calm in the chaos of any storm.  For You.  For Your peace.  For your magic.  For you are the power in your life that will lead you through the storm into and through the lesson of it and out on the other side where the skies are blue and the birds are singing and what makes You the most joyful awaits You.

Thank You.  However you feel right now, in this minute, is exactly how You are supposed to feel.  It is up to You to choose to stay in this feeling or create anew.

Transformation through awareness and love is a miracle unto itself.  And it is so possible for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment