Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 12, 2021

Decorate

Decorate your life with things that remind you of who you are and who you want to be; things that light your soul up; things that open your heart; the colors, shapes and sizes that work best for your world exactly as it is now.  

I found this picture on my phone and it was from this past Christmas.  Our tree was so very different than anything I have ever celebrated Christmas with.  There were starfish and beads; teal and white.  My goal was to replicate ocean life and what is outside my window.  

I had a lot of fun decorating.  I heard myself saying never say never.  We truly do not know how we will feel, what we will think, what we will enjoy and what we will do in the future.  One thing can change everything.

Yesterday during a huge wind, rain, sleet and thunder storm, the temperature dropped from 88 deg. F to 64 deg F.  24 degrees!  Wow.   It happened so fast.

I'd like to offer for You to 'be here now'.  To enjoy this moment.  To live fully in this moment as the next moment could totally be different and show something new, exciting and different to You.  Embrace this moment; and the next and the next and the next.

Embrace this version of You and "Grow Yourself Complete" and be fully with what is.. as it is now.  Bring your truth with open heart and mind into each moment and this will carry you forward in your best light, love and circumstance.

May you decorate your life through your very own being-ness.  

You are a work of art.  You are many works of art throughout your  life.  Enjoy this 'capture' of You now.



No comments:

Post a Comment