Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, April 19, 2021

Fire

My daughter sent me this picture of a 'campfire' her friends and her were having.  I think it is so pretty, magical and alive that I want to share it with You.  I especially love the embers against the dark blue sky.  I made a wish.  If you want to or feel like it, perhaps, you can make a wish too.  !!  

Fire...   Externally, it can “keep us warm and it can also burn us”.   

Fire can be “A process that is nothing less than the opportunity to grow as a spiritual individual and to create a radically new and different existence.” (J.  Damgaard)

Fire... Internally, it can ignite who we are, who we want to be, our dreams and our passions.  

Fire...  one of the four elements with water, air and earth.   

They are to be respected and honored.   I marvel at each element’s power and dance.   

May You be aware of your own energy and dance.  It matters.  You matter.  You are beautiful.  

It reminds me of a sacred quest.  A 'Sacred Quest' is also my new three month one-on-one exploration of us, together, exploring You.

It is on my website...   lisaungerer.com 

May you honor yourself as it is always my pleasure to honor You; extraordinarily so, from the depth of You out, up, on, emblazed, ignited, lit, loving and free.  

picture by Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment