Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Falcon

May you not be in a hurry to act.   Do not act hastily.  You will know when to act at the perfect and right time for you.

You will also know how to act with wisdom and clarity when the time for you to act comes forth.   Trust your instinct.  Trust your own inner wisdom.  Trust innate and divine guidance.  As you are feeling it, go full throttle and dive in.   

This is the guidance of the Falcon.  

I wish you ease, full capacity and capability.

May you give what you wish to strive for everything you’ve got.   

I wish you success in whatever spells success to You.   

“You know you’ve got it if it makes you feel good.”  Janis Joplin

There is a time to perch.  There is a time to fly.  The greatest productivity is to be cool, knowing that what you are feeling and what your instinct tells you is the best and right thing for You now, in this moment.    Hang loose and let You happen.  Let You do You.    Do You with gutso.

 #encouragement #timing #wise #itworks #hangloose #feel #readysetgo

No comments:

Post a Comment