Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Magical Science

Often, things are not magic but have scientific reasons for things being so.   It can, sometimes, feel like magic anyway.

Life.  In every day, we are living it.  No matter where we go, how we see things, what we say and how we open ourselves up to things, people, situations and circumstances, we are living our lives.

Nature often feels like magic to me.  Connecting with people often feels magical to me.  Watching a ray swim in it's home waters or having a person share meaningful and/or 'just moments' of themselves with me feels magical.  

There is scientific evidence around nature.  There is scientific evidence about people.

Enter into your day in the way(s) that is(are) most fulfilling to You.

There is no right or wrong way if we come through our heart, soul and spirit.   There is fact based scientific evidence that can explain a lot to us if we come through our minds and the love of science.  

There is a scientific reason that, at sunset, the clouds can be orange.  And, an orange cloud in the sky feels like magic to me.

May You live in and from the space that lifts and carries the most fun parts of you forward...  Like an orange cloud, you can be precise and fact based And you can be magical.    Just sayin’.  !

May you explore life in the way that feels best to You.  Let your instinct lead you.  Let fact based information lead You.  

I say because we have the ability to use both our minds and our hearts, let them both lead You.  You get to choose.  

Stay mindful, aware and curious in what, how, and, perhaps, why you choose what you do and honor your choices that honor You in your best way.

Egad.   lol    I never know where I am going or where I will end up on these posts.  I honor what comes through me in hope that there is someone, somewhere needing to hear just this.

You get to choose how you live your life and what you let flow through You and how you respond to same.   How magical and scientific is this.!.   Ha.  

I do think there is, just maybe, a bit of competition between these two these days.  Stay true to You.  Stay on course.  Stay observant.  Stay open.  You are extremely important to your life and to our world.



No comments:

Post a Comment