Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 5, 2019

You

I have been feeling vulnerable with and through my own feelings, situations and experiences that are opening up and showing themselves to me.  I have talked to others who are g(r)o)wing) through their own deeply seeded emotions and challenges.  I feel like what is dark inside of us is coming to light.  I believe many of us have the tools and ability moreso now than ever before and this is why what is happening now in our lives is happening.

In the dark there is light that may shine its brightest.  

We all know dark. We all know light.

May you be aware of what you are focusing on.

May you always let the love that is you(rs) be in each breath; as much and as often as possible.

Think, breathe, allow, feel, live as bright a light possible in the things that make it so for you.

Allow you to be You.

May you expand [the light of and] into what makes you You.    

This life we are living is [largely] about our humanness...

May you live it through the most loving truth of You.   You are remarkable.

I believe that you deserve the light of a full moon, the warmth of the sun on your face, your heart expanding in love for yourself and everything you can feel to dream to become a reality.

Sit in.  Walk on.  Breathe out.  May you let your own loving light fill you up.



No comments:

Post a Comment