Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 11, 2019

11/11

Wishing you Beautiful You filled with fulfillment, freedom, ease, love, truth, trust and fun.

This is the me that I want to know, be, live as and share.

I do not want to be afraid to be all that I am with anything that I perceive as a flaw to be seen as uniqueness, empowerment, a gift.  I choose love through everything as much and as often as I can.

May you choose love through everything; as much as and as often as you can.

The sky was beautiful last night.  The breeze was a wee bit cooler.  There were clouds and there was a full moon; or what looked to be a full moon.  It went from between the clouds, under the clouds, dressed by clouds, surrounded by clouds and in front of the clouds.  

There were dark blues, light blues splattered all around me.  I took a picture and it excited me and felt like a gift.  This is the picture you will find below.

I'd like to think of it as an angel; a sign; a portal.  A reminder to put myself into the light and walk into and with myself with freedom, ease and allowance of who I am and what I feel.  

May you walk into the depth of yourself with freedom, ease and allowance of everything you feel.  Let your breath breathe.  Let your feelings process.  Let your thoughts feel kind.  Let your being be free and playful.  Let your own love into every cell and out into everything you do.

I need to believe we, as a whole, are going in the right direction figuring new and better ways to live this thing called life.  We are seeing, feeling and aware in ways that we have never experienced before.  May we let love be part of every experience and open the door(s) to the person we are best to live through and on.

I truly and sincerely wish you the best of you.  Share your truth.  Allow what is.  Allow your feels.  Let love lead you, carry you and be you.

In this, the greatest miracle will happen.  The miracle of you being authentically and lovingly You.

Amen.

Thank you for doing your best to support the best life possible in yourself, others and the whole of our world.  Be the awesome you wish to experience in the world...  Open heart.  Open mind.  Joyful fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment