Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 19, 2019

But, I've Always Done it This Way

Oh my my…  If this isn't something that is said often and thought often.  And, when it is said and 'thunked', it is certainly believed.

And, I'd like to offer 'but, is it really true' with who you are now, where you are now and what you need/want now...

I am thinking that just because something has always worked for me in the past and helped me with transitions, situations and positivity that does not mean that it will work for me now in this new, different and evolved world most of us are experiencing and living in.

I am different.  Everyday there is something different to learn or a new option to doing things.  Our world is different.  What happens over on that side of the world, we feel and know about it on this side of the world.  What happens here is known about and felt over there.

I'm thinking it may not be a bad idea, the next time you hear yourself say or think 'but, I've always done it this way', to stop and check in with yourself, your life, your feelings, your goals, your dreams and how is what you are doing and thinking working for you.

Just maybe it can be beneficial to create a new way; open to a new path; think a new thought; do it differently.

I have more tools now and you may too.  I see things and know things that I never have before.  I want to experience life as happily as possible through these new tools, who I am now, how I feel now and what I know now.

May you use the tools that you have now and experience life through who you are now, with what you know and feel now and through the best experience and option that you can come up with, create and allow.

May you meet your life where it is at now and start anew if this is what is going to open you up to the life you wish to experience and live.  It is okay to take a turn.  Whether it be a tad different or a complete U-turn, may you follow it home to You.  You 'turning' may just be where it's at...

I wish you You; lovingly, openly, brilliantly, trustingly and truthfully as possible.

I wish to welcome you home to the You that you are.  With everything showing up and bouncing around you, you can still find yourself home within yourself.

And, You are beautiful being You.


No comments:

Post a Comment